Welcome to Saint Sebastian Catholic Church
Proclaim Christ and grow believers through the sacramental life of the church as an inclusive and responsive Catholic community.
You’re invited to Mass
- On site at St. Sebastian 8 am, 10:30 am, and 6 pm, and 9 a.m. at St. Catherine. Follow these guidelines.
- Live streamed and recorded on Facebook
- St. Sebastian – Monday Mass at 8:30 am is onsite and open to all, and Wednesday Mass at 8:30 am is open for the School only.
- St. Catherine – Onsite Mass on Tuesdays and Fridays at 8:30 am.
Daily Reading – review the daily Mass readings.
First time here?
St. Sebastian offers a welcoming presence to all! Be sure to check out all the ways to get involved – or ways we can serve you. Questions? Call (414) 453-1061 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Sunday, May 9 - Throughout Scripture, we hear a familiar theme: Love of God and love of neighbor. Just as the depth of Jesus’ love for us is proven by the laying down of His life for us, so should we lay down our lives for others by imitating the caring, sharing, serving and self-sacrificing qualities of His love. Read More »
- Sunday Homily: Connection - After the COVID-19 pandemic hit the country, all gatherings were canceled–even church gatherings. We were forced to think outside of the box regarding the ways we connect with our parishioners at their homes. We started live-streaming Masses which was well appreciated because the parishioners it allowed parishioners to still feel connected with their parish. As Read More »
- Sunday, May 2 - Connection is the theme of today’s readings. Jesus says He is the vine and we are the branches. If we are connected to the vine, we will live. The fruit produces more life. The plant and its branches simply need to be in the right place–the place that the gardener has prepared for it. Our Read More »
- Collection for Moms in Need - The Friends for Life Group will be holding a collection of baby items for Mother’s Day. This is in coordination with the Archdiocese of Milwaukee’s Walking with Moms in Need Program and Human Concerns emphasis on “solidarity”, being one human family regardless of our differences. Items can be left in the gathering space on May Read More »
- Sunday Homily: Good Shepherd/Vocations Sunday - As we continue to celebrate Easter we hear different readings; these readings are not about the resurrection but about the purpose of Christ coming. He had a choice of not laying down His life, but He opted to do the will of God. This Sunday is known as “Good Shepherd Sunday” or “Vocation Sunday.” It’s Read More »
Click to view the Sunday Bulletin.
Preparing for Sunday Mass
Each week staff prepares offering of resources for Mass, reflections to prepare for Sunday scripture, and other activities for all ages. Click here.