Welcome to Saint Sebastian Catholic Church
Proclaim Christ and grow believers through the sacramental life of the church as an inclusive and responsive Catholic community.
You’re invited to Mass
- On site at St. Sebastian 8 am, 10:30 am, and 6 pm, and 9 a.m. at St. Catherine. Follow these guidelines.
- Live streamed and recorded on Facebook
- St. Sebastian – Monday Mass at 8:30 am is onsite and open to all, and Wednesday Mass at 8:30 am is open for the School only.
- St. Catherine – Onsite Mass on Tuesdays and Fridays at 8:30 am.
Daily Reading – review the daily Mass readings.
First time here?
St. Sebastian offers a welcoming presence to all! Be sure to check out all the ways to get involved – or ways we can serve you. Questions? Call (414) 453-1061 or email email@example.com.
- Sunday Homily: Discernment - Fr. Peter Patrick’s Homily for August 1, 2021: Discernment is the ability to notice the fine-point details, to judge something well, or to understand something. Sometimes we Christians narrow the meaning of discernment to apply only to discerning one’s vocation. But every day is a new opportunity to discern what God is calling us to Read More »
- Sunday, August 1 - In today’s readings, the Israelites ask Moses for food and the crowd looks to be fed by Jesus. Their needs were genuine, but the food given to them had a deeper meaning. It was a sign pointing to an inner grace, and the Israelites and the crowd around Jesus did not see that. They were Read More »
- Ending Mass Incarceration: Action Items for Parishioners - This update is brough by the “Mass Incarceration” Sub-group of Facing Racism, and includes an important action item! In August, parishioners have various opportunities to learn more about the issue of mass incarceration. First, you can access a recording of an enlightening webinar hosted by a various local faith groups including MICAH. It sheds light Read More »
- What’s the Deal with Our New Cross? - Want to know details about our new Cross? Building and Grounds has more information for us! The new Cross replaces the original Cross which has stood atop our church since the completion of the present church building in 1930. (The current church hall was completed in 1926 and served as the main worship space for Read More »
- Sunday Homily: Share What You Have - Fr. Peter Patrick’s homily for Sunday, July 25, 2021: When someone tells you to give what you have, it’s easy to become hesitant. We ask ourselves, “what am I going to be left with?” It’s a genuine question to ask. We are all afraid of sharing what little we have. In the book of Kings, Read More »
Click to view the Sunday Bulletin.
Preparing for Sunday Mass
Each week staff prepares offering of resources for Mass, reflections to prepare for Sunday scripture, and other activities for all ages. Click here.