Welcome to Saint Sebastian Catholic Church
Proclaim Christ and grow believers through the sacramental life of the church as an inclusive and responsive Catholic community.
You’re invited to Mass
- On site at St. Sebastian 8 am, 10:30 am, and 6 pm, and 9 a.m. at St. Catherine. Follow these guidelines.
- Live streamed and recorded on Facebook
- St. Sebastian – Monday Mass at 8:30 am is onsite and open to all, and Wednesday Mass at 8:20 am is open for the School only. When there is no School Mass for a holiday, Mass will begin at 8:30 am.
- St. Catherine – Onsite Mass on Tuesdays and Fridays at 8:30 am.
Daily Reading – review the daily Mass readings.
First time here?
St. Sebastian offers a welcoming presence to all! Be sure to check out all the ways to get involved – or ways we can serve you. Questions? Call (414) 453-1061 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Sunday Homily: Church is the Body of Christ - Fr. Peter Patrick’s homily for Sunday, January 23, 2022: According to the Catechism of the Catholic Church, Church is not the building, but rather the people: “At all times and in every race, anyone who fears God and does what is right has been acceptable to him. He has, however, willed to make men holy Read More »
- Sunday, January 23 - On the Third Sunday in Ordinary Time, we hear that Jesus went to his home town, entered the synagogue and read the scroll saying, “The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he has anointed me to bring glad tidings to the poor. He has sent me to proclaim liberty to captives and recovery Read More »
- Sunday Homily: Invited Guest - Fr. Peter Patrick’s homily for Sunday, January 16, 2022: In every celebration in life, from birth to death, we like to invite people to join us. Since often we cannot invite everyone, we make a list of who to invite. Sometimes those who are invited don’t show up, as we read in the Scripture: “The Read More »
- Sunday, January 16 - In our world today, we may not want to show others that we are Christians, because we want to be neutral. Let us invite Christ in our homes and our lives without shame, and, like he did at the wedding in Cana, Christ will transform our shame into celebration. Inviting Jesus into our home could Read More »
- Inaugural Men’s Group Meeting - Men of St. Sebastian and St. Catherine are welcome to join the first Men’s group meeting on Thursday, January 27, from 7 pm – 9 pm in the St Sebastian church hall. The theme of the night will be fellowship and whisky tasting. Bring a favorite bottle and/or some snacks to share and spend some Read More »
Click to view the Sunday Bulletin.
Preparing for Sunday Mass
Each week staff prepares offering of resources for Mass, reflections to prepare for Sunday scripture, and other activities for all ages. Click here.