Welcome to Saint Sebastian Catholic Church
Proclaim Christ and grow believers through the sacramental life of the church as an inclusive and responsive Catholic community.
You’re invited to Mass
- On site at St. Sebastian 8 am, 10:30 am, and 6 pm, and 9 a.m. at St. Catherine. Follow these guidelines.
- Live streamed and recorded on Facebook
- St. Sebastian – Monday Mass at 8:30 am is onsite and open to all, and Wednesday Mass at 8:30 am is open for the School only.
- St. Catherine – Onsite Mass on Tuesdays and Fridays at 8:30 am.
Daily Reading – review the daily Mass readings.
First time here?
St. Sebastian offers a welcoming presence to all! Be sure to check out all the ways to get involved – or ways we can serve you. Questions? Call (414) 453-1061 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Consecration to St. Joseph - On Friday, October 22, Archbishop Listecki will lead us in a Holy Hour devoted to St. Joseph. Music will be provided by Arise/MKE. This Holy Hour will include a prayer of consecration to St. Joseph which coincides with 33-day devotional book handed out earlier this month. A consecration is an act of entrustment, in this Read More »
- Sunday, October 24 - Created as rational beings, we have been given the dignity to initiate and control our actions. Today I am focused on this freedom God has given each one of and on how we use it. Jesus spent His whole life trying to heal the blindness in our minds and hearts: our prejudices, our inability to Read More »
- Sunday Homily: Called to Serve - Fr. Peter Patrick’s Homily for Sunday, October 17, 2021: Today’s Sunday readings remind me of the favorite saying of Fr. Jack, one of the beloved pastors at St. Catherine parish: “Here to Stay, Here to Serve.” The meaning of this phrase has profound meaning for us as Christians and Catholics. I have seen parishioners (at Read More »
- Sunday, October 17 - You may have heard the saying: “We help people not because they are Catholics, but because we are.” We are called to serve others no matter who they are, where they come from or what they believe. We are called to be Christ to them. In Sunday’s Gospel, we hear Jesus telling His disciples, “Rather, Read More »
- Moms Group Oct Meet Up & Update - Playground Meet-Up Join us on Wednesday, October 20 at 6pm on the St. Sebastian Playground. This will be an informal gathering – kids and other family members are welcome! It’s just a chance to get to know each other better, chat about what’s new in our parish community, and not have to worry about childcare that Read More »
Click to view the Sunday Bulletin.
Preparing for Sunday Mass
Each week staff prepares offering of resources for Mass, reflections to prepare for Sunday scripture, and other activities for all ages. Click here.