Welcome to Saint Sebastian Catholic Church
Proclaim Christ and grow believers through the sacramental life of the church as an inclusive and responsive Catholic community.
You’re invited to Mass
- On site at St. Sebastian 8 am, 10:30 am, and 6 pm, and 9 a.m. at St. Catherine. Follow these guidelines.
- Live streamed and recorded on Facebook
- St. Sebastian – Monday Mass at 8:30 am is onsite and open to all, and Wednesday Mass at 8:30 am is open for the School only.
- St. Catherine – Onsite Mass on Tuesdays and Fridays at 8:30 am.
Daily Reading – review the daily Mass readings.
First time here?
St. Sebastian offers a welcoming presence to all! Be sure to check out all the ways to get involved – or ways we can serve you. Questions? Call (414) 453-1061 or email email@example.com.
- Young Adult Events This Summer - Tuesday, June 29th at 6:00pm | Brewing the Faith Social at The Landing Beer Garden in Wauwatosa, WI Grab and beer (first one is on us!), and meet some great people. It’s that simple! Join us at The Landing Beer Garden in Wauwatosa, WI. Again, the first beer is on us! Thursday, July 8th at 7:00pm Read More »
- Sunday, June 20 - On the Twelfth Sunday in Ordinary Time, our readings remind us that no matter what is going on in our lives, God is with us. During trying times, know that there is an end and, whether we see the end in this life or the next, God allows it for our salvation. We ask for the Read More »
- Sunday Homily: Why Are You Terrified? - Fr. Peter Patrick’s Homily for Sunday, June 20, 2021: In today’s Gospel reading from Mark, we hear the disciples were terrified when their boat was tossed by the storm. They called upon Jesus, “Teacher, do you not care that we are perishing?” When children are scared and afraid, they run to their fathers for protection, Read More »
- Planning Meeting for the Christian Women Boutique and Luncheon - The first planning meeting for the 52nd Annual Christian Women Boutique and Luncheon will be held on Thursday, June 17th at 7 pm in the multipurpose room (located off of the gathering space.) There are multiple ways to get involved: Join the planning group Assist the craft group, knitting group, baking group, etc Provide hands-on Read More »
- First In-Person Gatherings for St. Sebastian and St. Catherine Moms Group - The St. Sebastian and St. Catherine Moms Group will have our first in-person gathering after each parish’s Outdoor Masses! Come say hello while our littles blow off some steam playing outside. Sunday June 20 at 10 am = meet at the playground on the east side of St. Sebastian Sunday June 27 at 9 am Read More »
Click to view the Sunday Bulletin.
Preparing for Sunday Mass
Each week staff prepares offering of resources for Mass, reflections to prepare for Sunday scripture, and other activities for all ages. Click here.