Welcome to Saint Sebastian Catholic Church
Proclaim Christ and grow believers through the sacramental life of the church as an inclusive and responsive Catholic community.
Visit Us Online
You’re invited to Mass
- On site at St. Sebastian 8 a.m., 10:30 a.m., and 6 p.m./9 a.m. at St. Catherine. Follow these guidelines.
- Live streamed and recorded on Facebook
- Video posted on this website. Look for the Date in the “Latest News” section.
- St. Sebastian – Monday Mass at 8:30 a.m. is onsite and open to all, and Wednesday Mass at 8:30 a.m. is open for the School only.
- St. Catherine – Onsite Mass on Tuesdays and Fridays at 8.30 a.m.
Daily Reading – review the daily Mass readings.
First time here?
St. Sebastian offers a welcoming presence to all! Be sure to check out all the ways to get involved – or ways we can serve you. Questions? Call (414) 453-1061 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Sunday, December 6 - Today’s readings give us a hint on how to become a better Christian. They talk about the need to prepare the way for the Lord. All three readings tell us that if our lives are not what they should be, then we should do something about it. If we have strayed from the basics, then Read More »
- Sunday, November 29 - Today’s gospel is about being prepared for an unknown future date when Christ will return in glory. To be prepared, we need to remove all negativity that makes us judge others and ourselves critically. We need to remove past regrets and future worries that keep us from living in the present. The list of things Read More »
- Thanksgiving Day Message - Happy blessed Thanksgiving to you and your loved ones. Here is a message from Fr. Peter Patrick at https://youtu.be/HmttFuk-Xn0
- Adult Formation in Advent - Each week of Advent join us for an adult formation session on the theme of the week. This week we will focus on Hope. There are a variety of times to join: Tuesday mornings at St Catherine following morning Mass at 9 am, Wednesday evenings virtually at 6:30 pm, or Friday mornings at St Sebastian following the Read More »
- Donna Lee Lipscomb - Parishioner, Donna Lee Lipscomb, passed away on Wednesday, November 18, 2020. We ask that you remember Donna and her family in your prayers. You can read her obituary here.
Click to view the Sunday Bulletin.
St. Sebastian Parish continues to pay its staff and manage our school and church facility. Please consider a gift to help us do our work. Click here.