Although April is National Volunteer Month, we want to recognize all the special work being done in March. So much good is taking place:
- Last Friday’s fish fry broke a record for the most money made in one night.
- The Farmers’ Market & Brunch was a huge success – their most successful ever.
- School parents are working hard on the upcoming House Party event.
- The Cabaret Variety Show involves 50-60 volunteers.
- Many more people give of their time and talent at the School and the Church in so many ways.
Many thanks to all those who are volunteering this month!