REGISTRATION & OPEN HOUSE
For the 2018-2019 School Year
Stop in between 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. on January 28th.
WHO should attend?
- All CURRENT / RETURNING families (BOTH Choice and non-Choice students!)
- All NEW or PROSPECTIVE families – interested friends, neighbors, parishioners!
WHY should you attend?
- Returning students:
- Confirm your placement and intent to return for the 2018-2019 prior to spots made available to new registrants. We open seats in March based on projected numbers of returning students.
- New or Prospective students:
- Come tour our school and meet our current St. Seb’s families.
- Gather and/or submit registration materials if interested in applying for a seat for 2018-2019.
- ALL Students & Families:
- Celebrate with our wonderful community members of St. Sebastian Catholic School.
- Hear our principal briefly speak on school advancements and information pertaining to your child’s educational experience at 10:00am in the gymnasium.
- Tour the building, seeing our students SHINE spiritually, academically, and personally.
WHAT is needed for Registration?:
- PART 1: This event on January 28th is part 1 of Registration. Current families will receive an initial Registration packet, coming home prior to Open New/Prospective families will receive Registration materials at Open House to either complete that day or take home to consider, returning at a later date.
Non-Choice families electing to pay any financial requirements on 1/28 may do so, but are not required to at this time.
- PART 2: If you are not a continuing or a confirmed participant in either of the Choice programs (Milwaukee or Wisconsin), your family’s financial commitment is part 2, to be completed in the springtime.
Schedule of Events & Activities:
- Open House & Registration runs from 9:00am – 12:00pm, dropping in when you can.
- At 10:00am, our principal, Ms. Heather Grams, will share a “State of the School Year” with all present.
- Tours and activities for students are on-going for all interested families, current or new.
- Sign up to volunteer if you wish to be involved, investing in your child’s school community and education.
If you are able to volunteer in any capacity, please contact the Front Office at 414-453-5830! We are looking for tour guides, set-up/take-down, baked goods contributions.
Click here to download a flyer – and share!