Tickets are on sale for the St. Sebastian Cabaret “Not Your Garden Variety” Variety Show, April 20 and 21!
- Cost – $20 per person donation. Click here to purchase with a credit card, or download this form and return it with a check to the Parish House.
- Location – The Cabaret is held in the St. Sebastian Church Hall, on the corner of 54th and Washington Blvd. Parking is available throughout the Washington Heights neighborhood and in the school parking lot adjacent to the church.
- Entrance – Enter on 54th street. You’ll check in and find your table number at the registration desk, then either take the stairs or elevator to the Church Hall.
- Time – The Church Hall opens at 6:00, so come early! The show starts at 7:00 and runs about two hours, with 20 minutes for an intermission.
- Fun! – At this year’s Variety Show, EVERYONE is involved! You’ll have a chance to contribute to an original song that’s actually created during the show. Our talented writers, Jesús Villa and friends from the Kangaroo Lake Writers Group, will be composing the words and music during a live auction. You can bid on the song’s title, what type of music genre it should be, and even names or businesses to include! Be sure to come with a full wallet and plenty of ideas!
- Food/Beverages – We’ll provide some snacks at each table. Wine, beer, soda, coffee and water will be available for purchase.
- Attire – Casual dress, but feel free to get dressed up if you’d like!
- Volunteer – We could use about 10 people to help sell 50/50 cards for 15 minutes before the show and during intermission and 3-5 volunteers in the kitchen. Contact Robin Hensersky if you can help – email@example.com. Volunteers can see the show for free!