Here’s the latest from Joann Perleberg, Cluster Finance Director:
- Cost Savings – Thanks to a mild winter and energy-efficiency improvements, our heating and lighting bill went down. We also had less expenses than budgeted in the areas of regular repairs, and we saw some savings in health insurance.
- Playground – New game lines will be painted on the parking lot this summer, and exciting plans are brewing for new play structures and other play features to be added down the road.
- Gym Wall – Our engineer is working with the city to get the permit to repair the gym façade.
- Parish House Painting – We are on tap to have the painting done on the exterior trim, including windows, soffits and fascia.
- Water Stations – The class of 2018 and the Sustainability Committee purchased two water bottle filling stations which will be installed in the school.
- New Sinks – We bought 34 lavatory sinks and 34 motion faucets that will be part of a planned replacement of all school sinks.
- Ring those Bells – After weeks of inconsistent service, we are replacing the church bells. No excuse for tardiness!
- Computer Network – Our new IT providers, Compunet and Source One, are upgrading the firewall and switches for the parish house and school networks to make them more secure and efficient.
- In the Works – Hoping to update the Parish House roof. Would love to complete the Welcome Project by beautifying the Washington Boulevard front steps.
Please consider a gift to help fund these improvements to our historic parish! Click here to donate online, or contact Joann at 414-453-1061.