St. Sebastian Human Concerns Committee is sponsoring the annual Advent Giving Tree beginning Sunday, November 25th in the Gathering Space. Thank you for your help in bringing Christmas a little early to the recipients of these agencies’ ministries.
- Please take a tag, purchase the gift listed on the tag (no substitutions please) and return it on 12/2 or 12/9.
- Gifts must be new and unwrapped with tag attached.
- You may also bring an item listed separately on this flier with a note specifying which agency it is for.
- Descriptions of agencies with contact information are listed on the back of this flier.
- Gifts will NOT be accepted after 12/9 (Second Sunday of Advent). Items for the St. John’s Cathedral-Open Door Café Meal Program are due earlier that day, by 10:30am mass on 12/9 to be in time for their Christmas party the following day.
Call Annalisa Ragatz at 778-0260 if you have questions.