Update from the parish committee:
- The basement and first floor sink replacements are completed
- The first floor water bottle filling station is completed thanks to a huge helping hand from Bryan Fitzpatrick
- Room 210 had new blinds installed as a ‘pilot’ program to determine the best option for smart board use
- We went through a LOT of snow and ice clean up
- We are preparing for busy spring that includes finalizing negotiations with a contractor for lighting the bell tower, inspections on the facade of all buildings, assisting the playground project, and many more items.
Interested in learning more? Contact B&G Chair Holly Rutenbeck – firstname.lastname@example.org