The St. Sebastian Archive Team, better known as the A Team will meet on June 19th at 6:30, Parish House, 2nd floor. For those who enjoy at-home projects we welcome typists, data entry, filers, organizers, and scrapbook enthusiasts, or folks who love history to join us. Questions ? Contact Mary Voell at mppv9985@gmail. Note we are still looking for milk crates and 6 – 8 foot shelving boards to build a few shelves in the adjacent room.
June 19th Agenda
1. Past Parishioner Database – Dee N., and Susan H.
2. Priests Who Served – Mary W.D.
3. Sisters Who Served – Susan S.
4. Holy Name Society – Kathleen H.
5. Home & School Scrapbooks – Jackie B.
6. Christian Women Boxes & Binders – Mary V.
7. Third Floor – Mary V.
8. A Room & Adjacent Room – Mary V.
10. Bulletins – Julia
11. St. Coletta – Conversation with Bill Koehn
1. Past parishioner database additions.
2. Thinking about a ‘key’ to bring our various databases together.
3. Alumni on-line form.
5. Continued sorting and filing.