Help us kick-off Catholic Schools Week and celebrate our rich heritage of education at this fun community event. You’ll see and hear updates on the wonderful things happening in our school.
- Engaging activities for children of all ages.
- State-of-the-school update from Principal Heather Grams – 10:30 am in the school gym.
- Alums – Come in for a visit–we’d love to see you, and hear how you are doing!
- Prospective families – Gain a glimpse into our vibrant community.
- Current school families – Submit your 2020-2021 registration packets on this date, and your students earn a free dress pass for coming!
NEW – Bring another family with school-age (or nearing school-age) children to the event, and be entered to win one of three amazing prizes – Amazon/Target/Kindle. And, current school families who bring a guest family, your children receive an additional free dress pass!
Enrollment is at healthy numbers, growing by approximately 20 students each of the past three years. Our aim is to expose more families to the school-specific benefits of a Catholic education (in a fabulous community) that are available at Saint Sebastian Catholic School. Everyone should have that opportunity, right?!
We look forward to seeing you there! Questions? Contact Melinda Runnoe – email@example.com.