Registration Fair & School Open House
Sunday, January 26, 9:00-Noon
Help us kick off Catholic Schools Week and celebrate our rich heritage of education at this fun community event. You’ll see and hear updates on the wonderful things happening in our school.
- Engaging activities for children of all ages
- State-of-the-school update from Ms. Grams – 10:30 am in the school gym
- Alums – Come in for a visit–we’d love to hear how you are doing
- Prospective families – Gain a glimpse into our vibrant community
- Current school families – Submit your 2020-2021 registration packets on this date, and your students earn a free dress pass for coming!
NEW – Bring another family with school-age (or nearing school-age) children to the event and be entered to win one of three amazing prizes – Amazon/Target/Kindle. And, students of current school families receive an additional free dress pass when they bring a guest family!
Download this flyer.
Visit our school website to learn more.
Enrollment has grown by approximately 20 students each of the past three years and we are at healthy numbers. Our aim is to expose more families to the benefits of a Catholic education in a fabulous community that are available at Saint Sebastian Catholic School. Everyone should have that opportunity.