Sunday, May 10
Watch Mass here: https://vimeo.com/414366397
- Mass Readings – The scripture readings remind us that He is our rock, our cornerstone.
- Liturgy & Music – From Mike Kamenski, read how we are challenged this Sunday to see the eyes of God – to find value in people rejected by others. Mike draws on a childhood memory of 7-Mile Fair as a perspective on Sunday’s readings and shares a unique Frank Sinatra recording. Be sure to join Mike on Facebook live with a 15-minute concert each Sunday at 10:00 a.m.
- Youth – Minister for Youth and Young Adults Margaret Lee brings a reflective presentation on prayer as an opportunity to pray together as a community. Watch a two-minute reflective video or read it as a PDF document.
- Children’s Faith Formation –Easter Season continues with Child Minister, Amy Rebholz. This week focuses on learning more about the Mass while continuing to further our understanding of the Eucharist. As we prepare to come together soon to participate in Mass in person once again, we continue to prepare our minds, hearts, bodies, and souls to do so. Dive right in! Here’s a worksheet with coloring and puzzles, too.
- Adults –Adult Minister Ed Duncklee explains three ancient Christian symbols that have stood the test of time and are even more powerful today
Our May Newsletter was emailed this past weekend. It includes several short updates, along with insights from some staff members on how they are meeting the challenges of their ministries during COVID-19. If someone you know needs our prayers, might like to receive the newsletter in the mail, or is in need of some assistance, please be sure to let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org or 414-453-1061.