We will continue having Mass onsite at St. Sebastian at 8:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m. each Sunday. The 8:00 Mass is streamed live on Facebook and below. This Sunday, the Thirteenth Sunday in Ordinary Time, we learn about generosity. Jesus teaches us that when we love God, who is the source of all love, we are better prepared to love everyone else even more. Isn’t that what the world needs more of?! Check out the resources our staff has prepared to walk together on this journey.
Sunday, June 28
- Mass Readings – In the scripture readings Jesus says, “Whoever receives you receives me, and whoever receives me receives the one who sent me.” He calls us as his followers to be faithful to our vocation as disciples.
- Liturgy & Music – Mike Kamenski continues his commentary on the song “Amazing Grace” and provides a reflection from Fr. John Foley on the spirituality of the readings.
- Children’s Formation – It’s Jesus Time! It’s Jesus Time! It’s Jesus Time! New hosts for this week’s Children’s Liturgy of the Word video – Gary, Tom and Cathy! Mr. Villa and Miguel make special appearances, as we talk about welcoming others into our homes and hearts. Also, here are some puzzles and activities.
- Youth Formation – Minister Margaret Lee has prepared a presentation about Sunday’s gospel. Jesus’ disciples are told to love Him and His ways above all things. They are instructed to act righteously. So what does “righteous” mean? This presentation focuses on that virtue as a call from Jesus.
- Adults – Adult Minister Ed Duncklee presents some reflection questions about the readings.
Sunday Mass – Don’t forget – on Sunday, the 8 AM Mass will be live streamed below, with the recording available any time. Mike Kamenski will continue to offer his Sunday Musical Reflections, but please note they will be at 10:30 a.m. on Facebook.
Having trouble viewing the live stream? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If someone you know needs our prayers, post them on our prayer wall outside church. Or you can send requests to email@example.com. If you would like to receive the parish newsletter or bulletin in the mail or are in need of some assistance, please be sure to let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org or 414-453-1061.
God is good all the time; all the time God is good.
Blessings of peace and gratitude.
Father Peter Patrick Kimani
St. Sebastian & St. Catherine Parishes