St. Sebastian Parish will have three Masses for Christmas 2020. In strict observance of Archdiocesan COVID safety protocol, as well as the City of Milwaukee Health Ordinance 4.2, the maximum number of attendees is 100 per Mass. Therefore, an online ticket process has been established (see links below). Please do not request more than 5 tickets per family (if you need more, please contact Julia at 414-453-1061 x 117). Children age 2 and older WILL need a ticket.
You will be asked to provide your name and e-mail address. Free tickets will be e-mailed to you to print. BRING THESE TICKETS WITH YOU TO MASS so you may be allowed in. If you do not have e-mail, please call Julia as listed above.
PROTOCOLS for Mass in time of Pandemic
- All persons must wear masks covering both nose and mouth the entire time. Persons even with tickets but not wearing masks will not be allowed in the Church.
- All doors will be locked. Ushers will be posted at the South and East entrances to the Gathering Space. These two doors will open 15 minutes before Mass, not sooner.
- Social distancing is mandatory as you enter and leave as well as where you sit. Only persons living in the same household may sit together. Family members of different households must socially distance.
- There may not be any congregating before or after Mass.
- All persons are asked to prudently exercise your good conscience when deciding whether to attend Mass in person or not. You must stay home if you are sick or have recently tested positive, or have been with someone who recently tested positive. You are encouraged to stay home if you are elderly, have any compromised health condition, are caring for someone who is ill, or if you do not feel safe in large groups.
For questions, contact Mike Kamenski at 414-852-1854.
SIGN UP FORMS
Dec 24 – 3 pm Mass: www.stsebschristmaseve3pm.eventbrite.com
Dec 24 – 6 pm Mass: www.stsebschristmaseve6pm.eventbrite.com
Dec 25 – 10:30 am Mass: www.stsebschristmasday1030am.eventbrite.com