2019 St. Sebastian Cabaret Timeline
Everyone is welcome to audition for the March 29-30, 2019 St. Sebastian Cabaret production of “Hello Milwaukee!” You don’t need to be a parishioner – or even Catholic! We are looking for a cast of about 40, featuring roles for men and women ages 18 and up.
Auditions: November 3, 2018 (Saturday) – Promptly at 9 a.m. to Noon. School Cafeteria.
- Singing Roles – We’ll provide a dialogue script and a song from “Hello Milwaukee” at the audition so you do not need to prepare anything. Just show up and be your awesome self! Audition slots will be first-come, first serve. Feel free to come a little early and socialize.
- Chorus – You’re automatically included in the cast and do not need to attend the auditions. However you must email the producer (Robin – saintsebastiancabaret@gmail.
com) and director (Liz – firstname.lastname@example.org) to confirm your interest.
Cast Announcement: November 7, 2018 (Wednesday)
- We will email a cast list to all, along with the script. Those who do not have assigned roles will be in the chorus.
Read-Through: November 10, 2018 (Saturday) – 9 a.m. to Noon. School Cafeteria.
- Read-through of “Hello Milwaukee” with the entire cast.
- A rehearsal schedule will be sent out after the auditions.
First Rehearsal: January 5, 2019 (Saturday) – 9 a.m. to Noon. Location Church Hall
- Rehearsals will take place on Saturdays from 9 a.m. to Noon and Sundays from 3-6 pm (please note the Sunday rehearsal times have been updated from previous years).
- Dress Rehearsals are generally scheduled for three nights the week prior to the show, and all performers need to attend.
2019 Cabaret Show
- Friday, March 29 and Saturday, March 30, 2019
We are still searching for a volunteer Music Director. That’s the person who can play the piano during rehearsals, compile a band for the production, then keep us on tune during rehearsal and performance week. If you know someone who can help out, please contact Robin.
We also will need more volunteers for event registration, Church Hall decorations, lighting and sound techs, on-site registration and other help. Details to come!