In this world of Fake News, the 2019 St. Sebastian Cabaret is the Real Thing! “Hello Milwaukee!” is an original musical that tells the behind-the-scenes drama of a fictional Milwaukee TV station. From stuffy management and perky anchors to grizzly cameramen and earnest interns, you’ll get to know the comic and sometimes emotional backstories of the team who brings the news.
- Cost – $20 per person donation. Go to the reservation site to purchase with a credit card or download this form and return it with a check or cash to the Parish House.
- Groups – Tables of 10 are available. We may merge tables of fewer than 10, so be sure to have one host name so we seat your group together.
- Location – The Cabaret is held in the St. Sebastian Church Hall, on the corner of 54th and Washington Blvd. Parking is available throughout the Washington Heights neighborhood and in the school parking lot adjacent to the church.
- Entrance – Enter on 54th street. No printed tickets – you’ll just check in and find your table number at the registration desk, then either take the stairs or elevator to the Church Hall.
- Time – The Church Hall opens at 6:00, so come early! The show starts at 7:00 and runs about two hours, with 20 minutes for an intermission.
- Food/Beverages – We’ll provide some snacks at each table. Wine, beer, soda, coffee and water will be available for purchase. BONUS! On Friday night, after 5:30, purchase carry-out Fish Fry from the school cafeteria, then come over to the Church Hall and enjoy your meal before the performance.
- About the Show – This original musical is aimed at teens and older. Download the list of performers and crew!
Questions? Want to volunteer at the registration table or bar, or sell 50/50 tickets? You can see the show for free! Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.