2017 Ham & Cheese Cabaret Variety Show
Friday, March 24
Saturday, March 25
St. Sebastian Church Hall
We’ve got all the ingredients for a tasty night of entertainment from all your favorite Sebs performers and their friends. It’s a more relaxed version of our biannual original show with lots of talent on the menu!
- Location – The Cabaret is held in the St. Sebastian Church Hall, on the corner of 54th and Washington Blvd. Parking is available throughout the Washington Heights neighborhood and in the school parking lot adjacent to the church.
- Entrance – Enter on 54th street. You’ll check in and find your table number at the registration desk, then either take the stairs or elevator to the Church Hall.
- Time – The Church Hall opens at 6:00, so come early! The show starts at 7:00 and runs about two hours, with about 20 minutes for an intermission.
- Food/Beverages – On Friday night, you’re welcome to attend the St. Sebastian Fish Fry before the show. We’ll provide some snacks at each table, and wine, beer, soda, coffee and water will be available for purchase.
- Attire – Casual dress, but feel free to get dressed up if you’d like!
- Volunteer – We could use about 10 people to help sell 50/50 cards for 15 minutes before the show and during intermission and 3-5 volunteers in the kitchen. Contact Robin Hernsersky if you are able to help – email@example.com. Volunteers can see the show for free!
- Cast and Crew – Click here to learn more about who’s involved in this year’s Cabaret.
- Promote – Download this poster and spread the word on social media!
Questions? Contact Theresa Graff or Robin Hensersky – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click here to see photos and video of the 2016 show, The Moore Things Change.
- Click here to find out more about the 2014 show, Molly’s Midlife Crisis.