The Saint Sebastian Cabaret Theatre is proud to present Mixtape!!
March 27 – 28, 2020
St. Sebastian Church Hall
CLICK HERE to purchase tickets!
- Cost – $20 per person donation. Tickets may be available at the door – first come, first served.
- Location – The Cabaret is held in the St. Sebastian Church Hall, on the corner of 54th and Washington Blvd. Parking is available throughout the Washington Heights neighborhood and in the school parking lot adjacent to the church.
- Entrance – Enter on 54th street. No printed tickets – you’ll just check in and find your table number at the registration desk, then either take the stairs or elevator to the Church Hall.
- Time – The Church Hall opens at 6:00, so come early! The show starts at 7:00 and runs about two hours, with 20 minutes for an intermission.
- Food/Beverages – We’ll provide some snacks at each table. Wine, beer, soda, coffee and water will be available for purchase. BONUS! On Friday night, after 5:30, purchase carry-out Fish Fry from the school cafeteria, then come over to the Church Hall and enjoy your meal before the performance. Show tickets sold separately.
- About the Show – This original variety show is aimed at teens and older. Performers and crew from St. Sebastian, St. Catherine and the community.
- Back by popular demand – bid on an original song, written and performed each night by the Kangaroo Lake Songwriters Collective
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.