St. Sebastian Parish welcomes students who attend the day school and Faith Formation programs to participate in organized sports activities.
We offer three areas of athletics:
- Youth Athletic Council (YAC) – for grades 5-8
- Catholic Youth Ministry (CYM) – for grades 9-12
- Other sports opportunities
Interscholastic athletics can be of value as a supportive element to the total education process. This process concerns the total person, the person’s growth as an individual- spiritually, mentally, emotionally, physically, and socially. Athletics should provide:
- A learning experience.
- A positive base for Christian development.
- An understanding of competition, emphasizing sportsmanship and teamwork.
- An opportunity for all participants to develop and share knowledge and skills appropriate to their level.
(Archdiocese of Milwaukee Policy 6145.2)