St. Sebastian hosts several Catholic Youth Ministry teams. Any student in grades 9-12 wishing to participate in volleyball and basketball needs to be a parish member currently attending a Catholic high school or regularly attending parish youth ministry and Faith Formation activities. It’s a great opportunity to reconnect with old grade school friends and meet new teens from around the Archdiocese.
- Volleyball is a co-ed league – each team must have at least two girls at each game, and players can be from multiple grades. Games are played Sunday afternoons.
- If you would like to be on a Sebs volleyball team:
- Download this form or pick it up at the Parish House.
- Submit forms and a check $50 (made payable to St. Sebastian YAC) to the Parish House, attention CYM Volleyball. Fees include team registration and a t-shirt.
- Forms and fees are due October 14.
- For more information, see www.cymvolleyball.com or contact Sandra McCabe – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Teams are not co-ed and are divided into freshman/sophomore and junior/senior teams.
- The basketball league runs January through February. Games are scheduled on weekends, often Saturday nights. Parents need to volunteer to help in the gym.
- High school basketball players are not eligible to play CYM basketball in the same year that they play high school ball.
- St. Sebastian will register as many teams as we have players for. It is critical that interested individuals register on time so that we can register the correct teams.
- If you would like to be on a Sebs basketball team:
- Download this form.
- Submit forms and a check $50 (made payable to St. Sebastian YAC) to the Parish House, attention CYM Basketball. Fees include team registration and a t-shirt.
- Forms and fees are due November 28.
- For more information, see www.cymsports.com or contact David Pruhs – email@example.com or 414-364-1608.
NOTE: Players living at home must play for the parish at which their parents are registered. Students should not choose to play on a CYM team for another parish, unless St. Sebastian does not have a team for the student.