All women of the parish are invited to engage in friendship, fellowship and spiritual support in service to the parish and community. The mission has been to bless the parish with the members’ talents and energy, reinforce the traditional values of the past, create with God a newness of heart and experience the works of the Holy Spirit.
The Women of St. Sebastian doesn’t meet regularly, but we sponsor various spiritual programs, ministries and fund raising opportunities throughout the year.
- Holiday Boutique and Luncheon – Held the first Saturday of December, women invite guests to decorate a holiday table and join them for lunch. Crafts and baked goods are aavailablefor sale during the boutique, and the next day at a parish-wide holiday event. Contact JoAnn Stasiewicz, 414-405-5303.
- Fiber Friends of St. Sebastian – A group of knitters and crocheters in our parish community.
- We welcome all skill levels and are willing to teach future knitters and crocheters.
- We work on personal projects, items for our annual Boutique and prayer shawls.
- Our monthly meetings are meant to socialize while we share ideas and tips and proudly show off our accomplishments!
- We meet from 7-9:00 p.m on the second Tuesday of the month in the Multipurpose room. Any questions, please contact Catherine Bresser – firstname.lastname@example.org.
- St. Sebastian Crafters – From sparkling ornaments and festive jewelry to hankie scarves and glass snowmen, this group focuses on creating beautiful items to sell at the annual Holiday Boutique.
- Meetings are usually the 1st Tuesday of the month at 7 pm in the Adult Formation Room, except December.
- Anyone who wants to help is welcome.
All profits are donated to St. Sebs.
Projects are chosen by consensus at a January organizational meeting.
If there’s a sewing project, we often have another, non-sewing project on that date too for non-sewers.
We keep a small reimbursement fund. If someone needs to be paid for materials, have the purchase authorized in advance, then bring receipts.
Projects & the meetings at which they’re made are under the supervision of the person(s) who proposed them.
Any items left over are taken home (usually by the person who suggested them) and brought back to be sold at a discount in the following year.
Contact Stephanie Netzel – email@example.com or 414-778-1678
- Women’s Spirituality Book Group – Parishioners and their friends meet to discuss books focused on spirituality. The group generally gets together in a home setting on the second Monday of the month at 7 p.m. Open to all who would like to share literature and learning. Call Julia Galligan at the parish house (414-453-1061) for details.