Christmas Boutique & Luncheon
and St. Nicholas Breakfast & Family Day
December 1 & 2
St. Sebastian Church Hall
9 a.m.-3 p.m. – Christmas Boutique & Luncheon
- Ladies Luncheon at Noon – Click here to register online or click here to download your reservation form! $25 for Individuals, $23 for Seniors 65+
- Raffle Items – We need high quality, high-end items to raffle at the Luncheon. Contact Julie Daleiden 414-530-6157 or email@example.com to donate items.
- Volunteers – Annalisa Ragatz is looking for a few good men! Contact her at 414-778-0260 to volunteer as a waiter on Saturday. We also need a few volunteers at the breakfast on Sunday, Dec. 3. Register on the Stewardship Portal for details.
- New this year: Karaoke Machine! Friends can gather and regale the Boutique goers with traditional carols and modern Christmas songs.
- Shopping and more!
- Craft Circle has delighted us with unique, finely crafted items and this year will be no exception! If you have an original, hand-made Christmas item you would like to donate, contact Stephanie Netzel, 414-778-1678 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Really Knit Stuff – Who doesn’t love the beautiful gloves, scarves and hats created with love by hand? These fabulous creations will be back – what a warm gift idea! Contact Catherine Bresser, email@example.com, to donate your hand made treasures.
- New To You – Shop for gently used treasures that will find new life in your home. Can you donate something nice? Contact Beth Park at firstname.lastname@example.org or Kim McCarthy at email@example.com
- Personalized Ornaments – Hand-made by Sue Olson and Patti Higgins.
- Sweet Shoppe Bakery –Your treats can be dropped off in the Church Hall any time after 5:00 on November 29th and all day on Friday, November 30th. We appreciate anything you would care to donate – cookies, cakes, breads, pies and candies are all welcome. Contact Kerry Barton with questions, 414-531-6783 or Kerry_Barton@mgic.com
- The Heights Cafe – Jill Schmid will brew steaming hot Valentine coffee in a variety of blends as well as hot cocoa or tea. Purchase a Christmas mug to enjoy your beverage as you sit, relax and visit with friends. If you have Christmas mugs to donate, contact Jill Schmid, 414-313-7857.
9 a.m.-12 p.m. – St. Nicholas Celebration & Breakfast
- Breakfast – Enjoy a tasty breakfast (all-you-can-eat French toast!) for just $6. 65+ Seniors – $5, Children age 4 to 11 – $3. Under 3 are free! Tickets at the door.
- St. Nicholas – Enjoy a visit from St. Nick! He’ll share a story or two, and you can also have your picture taken him.
- Family Activities – Crafts and other fun.
- Kids Only Secret Santa Workshop – Children can shop with the assistance of the Girl Scouts for their family Christmas gifts. Most items range from 50 cents to $2.
- Boutique Bazaar – You will find some wonderful and unique Christmas gifts supplied by these St. Sebastian organizations: CWSS Craft Circle, St. Sebastian Stitchers, Boy Scouts, Home & School, Teosinte Committee, St. Coletta School and more
- Questions? Contact Miriam (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Sue (email@example.com) for more information.