For almost 50 years, the Christian Women of Saint Sebastian Boutique has been a favorite tradition for the holiday season. Over 300 women fill the Church Hall with friends and laughter, music and handmade holiday treasures on Saturday, and on Sunday, families and friends come together to eat breakfast, create crafts and shop for special items.
This much-anticipated annual celebration is a special fundraiser and community-building event for St. Sebastian Parish. All women (especially new parishioners and returning college students!) are encouraged to attend, and registration materials will be available soon.
But first: We are looking to YOU to provide volunteer service to ensure a successful event! It’s a great way to meet other women and share your talents for the benefit of our parish. Please contact JoAnn Stasiewicz, email@example.com, 414-405-5303 if you can supervise an activity or want to volunteer a few hours. Or register through our parish Stewardship Portal.
- Decorations Supervisor – Lead and gather a team to decorate the church hall.
- Decorator Volunteer – Help decorate the church hall.
- Food Coordinator – Select a caterer and menu.
- Waiter Coordinator – Work with an existing list of men who have waited on the tables in the past and ask others to help. Julie Rozek-Brady is looking for a few good men! Contact her at 414-453-9417 or 414-491-9417 to volunteer.
- Cashier Supervisor – Prepare booths and manage volunteers who will accept and count the money each day.
- Cashier Volunteer – Lead and gather a team of volunteers to staff the cashier booth.
- Ornament Creator – Create or purchase ornaments that can be personalized with names and dates.
- Bakery Booth Supervisor – Collect bakery from volunteers and prepare it for sale on Saturday.
- Bakery Contributor – Bake Christmas cookies or other holiday treats for sale.
- Saturday Morning Room Supervisor – Lead and gather a team of volunteers who will set up the event.
- Saturday Morning Volunteer – Help set up the event.
- Saturday Kitchen Supervisor – Manage the caterer and kitchen volunteers.
- Saturday Kitchen Volunteer – Help work in the kitchen.
- Saturday Afternoon Clean-up Supervisor – Lead and gather a team of volunteers who will tidy up after the event.
- Saturday Afternoon Volunteer – Help clean up the event.
- Sunday Morning Room Supervisor – Lead and gather a team of volunteers who will set up the event.
- Sunday Morning Supervisor – Work with the Girl Scouts and other parish organizations to lead and gather a team of volunteers for the breakfast.
- Sunday Morning Volunteer – Help set up or work at the event.
- Sunday Afternoon Clean-up Supervisor – Manage volunteers who will tidy up after the event.
- Sunday Afternoon Volunteer – Help clean up after the event.
Let’s put even more FUN into this FUNd raiser event! We look forward to your help!