Register NOW for 2018-19 Classes!
Youth Ministry at St. Sebastian involves helping students in grades 7-12 grow in their faith through education, participation in Mass and community engagement.
- Classes are held in two age groups, grades 7-8 and 9-10.
- The students meet Sunday evening to gather and serve as readers, cantors and ushers at 6 p.m. Mass, eat a light meal and attend class.
- We provide our youth with programs and activities all year long which provide fun and faith, including game nights, retreats, movie discussions and open gyms.
- Service outings are offered throughout the year, including serving at the St. Vincent de Paul Meal Program, volunteering at parish events and offering a child care event during Advent.
- All students are expected to volunteer and write a reflection.
- Click here to read our Youth Ministry Approach and download the handbook.
- Click here to download forms and calendars. After you have submitted registration materials, you may pay online by clicking on the yellow “Donate” button. Indicate “Faith Formation Fees” in the Purpose line.
Students are generally juniors in high school or older and meet every other Sunday evening to focus on the meaning and call of this sacrament. Click here for Confirmation information.
- Catholic Youth Ministries – Sports programs for high school aged parish members. Any student wishing to participate needs to be a parish member currently attending a Catholic high school or regularly attending parish youth ministry and religious education activities.
- Reach Out – Reach In – An intense service week engaging teens ages 15-18 in direct service, community and simple living, justice, and prayer. Its purpose is to help young people experience and respond from a faith perspective to social issues in the greater Milwaukee area.
- Read about the students’ holiday light recycling project in the Milwaukee Catholic Herald!
Questions? Contact Margaret Lee (414-453-1061 x 123 email@example.com), Minister for Faith Formation for Youth and Young Adults.