Welcome to St. Sebastian!
We have an active and prayerful parish with many opportunities for you to worship with us and to share our life in Christ. As a family of believers dedicated to carrying out the mission of Jesus Christ, we welcome you.
Located in the diverse Washington Heights neighborhood near Wauwatosa, for more than 100 years we have lived out our call to discipleship by offering sacramental life, service, teaching and healing to all God’s people.
Joining our parish is more than just filling out a form. We’re unique in that we take a more personal approach and want to meet with you and complete forms together when you decide to join our faith family. There are two ways for us to meet:
- After each Mass on Welcome Sunday, the first Sunday of every month. Stop in the Multi-purpose Room (at the north end of the Gathering Space) to introduce yourself and ask any questions you have to help you learn more about our community.
- Or schedule a time with Janelle Pruhs, representative from the Stewardship Committee. Let’s find a mutually convenient evening meeting to get together and go through our welcome packet. Email Janelle at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an appointment.
All new families and single adults 18 years of age or older are invited to join us. We ask all our members to live their faith by
- Participating in Mass regularly
- Sharing talents and knowledge
- Supporting the parish financially
Financial statements are mailed out quarterly. You may obtain a current listing of your giving by contacting financial secretary Mary Jo Kreuser at email@example.com or 414-453-1061 Ext. 114.