We have two days for getting shopping deals – Black Friday and Cyber Monday. On #GivingTuesday, November 27, we have a day for giving back through volunteer hours and financial contributions that can bring about real change in our St. Sebastian community.
You may be inspired by the parishioners who have stepped forward to give lay witness talks at recent Sunday masses. Click here to listen to the brief talks from Lisa Weger, Steve O’Connell, Rhonda VanPembrook, Jill Schmidt, Sheri Rick and JoAnn Stasiewicz – then consider these ways to help:
- While we are in transition of our volunteer engagement system, the online Volunteer Portal is the best way to determine what opportunities are available to adults and kids. Register now and look at all you can do!
- Support our many parishioners who own and work for local companies. If you need to purchase items on Amazon, use Amazon Smile and be sure to indicate “St. Sebastian Congregation, Milwaukee” as the recipient of Amazon’s donation. We’ll receive .05% of your purchase at no cost to you!
- Purchase SCRIP gift certificates in the Gathering Space after Mass or at the Parish House. Our parish receives up to 25% when you buy gift cards for dozens of restaurants and stores.
- We recently updated our online payment system to make it easier than ever to donate to St. Sebastian School and Parish. You’ll receive a receipt via email for your records. If you have any problems or comments, just contact Joann Perleberg – email@example.com.
Commit to the Parish
- Sign up for your regular contribution to be paid electronically.
- Answer the call to Live With Purpose, our annual parish giving and volunteering campaign, by returning your 2019 pledge sheet.
- “Like” our school and parish pages on Facebook and Twitter., then help share our events and activities.
- Sign up to receive our monthly parish newsletter to keep on top of all the news.
We are so grateful for your support of our parish – on #GivingTuesday or any time!