The second annual Spring Into Service will occur Saturday, May 12, 2017 from 1:00 – 4:00 p.m., organized by the Stewardship Committee. We’re inviting parishioners of all ages to help St. Sebastian Parish and School remain a welcoming place by sprucing up our church, school and grounds.
We’ll start at 1:00 with a gathering in the Church, then spread out to rake, clean, pick up litter and do what it takes to make our place sparkle!
At 3:30, we’ll celebrate our accomplishments with an ice cream social in the Gathering Space.
Here’s what you can do:
- Register on the Volunteer Portal to let us know you will join us.
- Download this flyer and email to friends.
- Share our Facebook event share with others.
- Contact the Stewardship committee at email@example.com with any questions.
- Check out the awesome pictures from last spring’s clean up!